Transcript requests

Requesting Your Greenville Technical College Transcript

  • An official college transcript is one that is sent directly from Greenville Technical College to the requestor. It bears the college seal, along with a date and official signature. Most colleges require the official record. 

Request an Official Transcript Online

Click here to request your official transcript online

Greenville Technical College (GTC) has authorized Parchment Exchange to provide transcript ordering via the internet.  It is secure and convenient - submit your request 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from any location - saving you time and paper!

Please note: transcripts will not be processed when the college is closed, including holidays and weekends.

  • Greenville Technical College no longer accepts paper transcript requests at the front window or through the mail from students or alumni.
  • The cost of each transcript order is $8.00.
  • Electronic transcripts cannot be forwarded to a second party.
  • You must resolve any outstanding balance owed to the college before your official transcript can be issued. If your transcript is denied due to financial obligations, it is your responsibility to submit a new request when your account is settled in the Business Office.
  • Requests for transcripts of courses taken at other institutions must be directed to the issuing institution.
  • Partial transcripts are not released. Only complete transcripts reflecting all coursework are issued.
  • GTC does not fax transcripts.

How to use Parchment Exchange to request your transcript (Please read ALL instructions carefully!):

  1. Click here to order a transcript
  2. Create an account, then order your transcript
  3. Choose desired options to have your transcripts sent after your final grades or degrees are posted.
  4. Choose a destination from the menu or type in an address.
  5. Pay online -$8 fee per transcript - and you're done.

Please note:

  • Only complete transcripts reflecting all coursework are issued.
  • Explanations for transcript content and terminology can be found in the college catalog.
  • For any student transcripts prior to 2000, please allow extra processing time. These transcripts will be processed within four business days. 

Print an Unofficial Transcript

Unofficial transcripts are available free of charge to current students by going to GTC4me, and finding the Academics options under WebAdvisor. (Please note, former students do not have access to unofficial transcripts.)

Submit a transcript to GTC

If you need to submit your high school or previous college transcript to Greenville Technical College for enrollment, please see Enrollment Step 3.