The reports, tools and features of this advanced Internet-based career program will help you achieve your educational and career planning goals.
- Discover which careers best suit your individual strengths through three interactive career assessments.
- Narrow your search from thousands of career choices to a few dozen and become confident that you are on the right track.
- Discover what further training is needed and create educational goals and career plans.
- Further fine-tune your choices with more search options such as "the fastest growing jobs" or "green careers" or by "knowledge" or "skills."
- Receive a set of educational and career planning goals that have been matched by professional assessments to a 1,000 size occupational data-base.
- Find the best places to take the training needed for your career goals through interactive links to major educational institutions across North America.
How to use TypeFocus
- Go to: www.typefocus.com
(This process is described in more detail on the TypeFocus registration page.)
- Click on New Users Start Here!
- Enter the requested information to sign up for your account
- your e-mail address
- your own password
- Access Code - Call the Career Services Office at (864) 250-8139 to receive the access code.
Be sure to complete the Personality, Interest and Values Assessments under the Self Assessments heading, as well as the Skills section under the Explore Occupations heading.