Former music major enrolls in Auto Body Repair at Greenville Technical College
A cello player, Virginia graduated from the South Carolina Governor’s School for Arts and Humanities and went on to major in music at USC. But something was missing, and she discovered it by taking an unexpected detour. She tried out the Auto Body Repair program at Greenville Technical College and found what she was meant to do for a career. She’s excelling with the help of supportive teachers and classmates who’ve turned into friends. Now, she knows that taking a different route was the best choice for finding her own way.
Why Greenville Technical College?
- Employers see value in Greenville Technical College
- Employers help develop what you will learn in class and many participate in internships so that you can develop direct relationships with employers.
- You'll find a good value that fits your goals
- A Greenville Technical College education can take you anywhere, and the reasonable cost means you won't have debt that follows you forever.
- Classes are available close to you
- With four campuses located across Greenville County, there's one close to where you live and work. Our flexible course schedules offer traditional classes, online courses and hybrid options to create the best fit for your schedule. Click here to see a list of locations >
- Accreditation means your credits move with you
- Small classes mean more attention
- Instructors are available to you in class and after, so that you can get answers to your questions.
- Lifetime employment assistance
- Put your college degree to work for you and find a well-paying job. Take advantage of lifetime employment assistance as you develop a job search strategy.