From Serving her Country to Serving her Community
After serving as a Sonar Technician in the United States Navy, Zenovia wanted to continue to serve, only closer to home. She enrolled in the nursing program at GTC with plans to work with Veterans Affairs. As a participant in our RN to BSN Bound program, Zenovia will continue on to obtain her bachelor’s degree after graduating with an associate degree in the fall.
Where ever she goes, Zenovia is confident she is ready for the next step. The advanced technology and extensive hands-on clinical training she received in GTC’s nursing program have instilled a confidence that she can help her patients. This confidence and her determination have served her well in life. “Don’t let anything stand in your way,” the mother of four says. “If I can do it, you can do it.”
Why Start at Greenville Technical College?
Ask a health care professional about the nursing program at Greenville Technical College, and you’re likely to hear about the quality of education and the value of the college as a trusted hiring source. With our BSN Bound program, students can easily go from graduating from Greenville Technical College (GTC) with an associate degree in nursing (ADN) to enrolling at a University to receive a bachelor’s of science in nursing (BSN). With many options to choose from, including online programs, students can graduate with their BSN in as little as 12-18 months after transferring.
Click here to learn more about our Nursing program >
GTC Nursing: Quality, Value, Seamless Transfer
- Quality Program – Known for its emphasis on clinical proficiency in a variety of health care settings, employers express confidence in the program and in the skills new nurses bring to the job.
- Seamless Transfer – Transferring is seamless because of our accreditation.
- Industry Partnerships and Early Hands-on Experience – Students work hand-in-hand with professionals in the industry and have the opportunity to interact with local employers during their clinical rotations.
- Employment – GTC nursing graduates are well positioned for employment upon becoming an RN.
Click here to read what area colleges and hiring sources have to say >
Why Greenville Technical College?
- Employers see value in Greenville Technical College
- Employers help develop what you will learn in class and many participate in internships so that you can develop direct relationships with employers.
- You'll find a good value that fits your goals
- A Greenville Technical College education can take you anywhere, and the reasonable cost means you won't have debt that follows you forever.
- Classes are available close to you
- With five campuses located across Greenville County, there's one close to where you live and work. Our flexible course schedules offer traditional classes, online courses and hybrid options to create the best fit for your schedule. Click here to see a list of locations >
- Accreditation means your credits move with you
- Small classes mean more attention
- Instructors are available to you in class and after, so that you can get answers to your questions.
- Lifetime employment assistance
- Put your college degree to work for you and find a well-paying job. Take advantage of lifetime employment assistance as you develop a job search strategy.